PaladinFranc Index du Forum
PaladinFranc Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Forum de la Guilde paladinFranc 
Bienvenue aux futurs paladins, si vous souhaitez nous rejoindre, rendez-vous sur le site www.archlord.fr et télécharger le jeu...
HD Star@Wars>Adyw.an 02.06.2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PaladinFranc Index du Forum -> Internautes -> Vos questions sur le jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nethjany
Ecuillier

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 13:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD Star@Wars>Adyw.an 02.06.2016 Répondre en citant

Star Wars Adywan > shorl.com/bripigubroneke

Star Wars Adywan, graphicriver business presentation bundle

10cf746e54
Fixed continuity error with the Stormtroopers legs standing behind Vader as he tortures Captain Antilles. Added lasers to blasters that were fired with no bolt. At least we'll have the DVD-5 and DVD-9s of ANH:Revisited to tide us over until then Reply Quote Report . 2016 reddit inc. Continued music into the Death Star Conference Scene, which contains the Emperors Theme (not in PURIST). Doing a complete colour correction. Enhanced the colours of the X-Wing displays.

It is not for sale, and no one can ever make money on it. Blacked out the window behind Vaders head in his TIE. Preview of the new transport hanger. You can make it better.somehow.Only stuff I can really pick out are the two RotJ shots (I like Vader walking to his shuttle, but not the other stuff). After Han is tortured maybe his cloths are burnt or scored (there were some kind of electrical sparks going on if I remember correctly).Other than that I cant think of anything now other than the GREAT color correctiopns you've done and the saber/engine rotoscoping. 7. Fixed the shadow direction continuity error as Luke first looks at the Cantina. Follow Follow “Star Wars Revisited News” Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

once upo a time S04E12two and a half men season 10 complete is_safe:1the carrie diariesthe last song moviementalist s07e02 720glee hdtv nl subsJEM AND THE HOLOGRAMSa great work of ageskourtney and khloe s01e05happy endings s03e03

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 13:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PaladinFranc Index du Forum -> Internautes -> Vos questions sur le jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange